Excellent design featuring a fractal 3-d design. The frame on this tattoo gun is constructed out of cast iron and finished off with a heat fired effect making each machine unique. This hand made machine is crafted by our artisans who assemble each piece by hand and individually. This is NOT a mass produced machine! This machine is set up as a liner, but can easily be tweaked to become a fine shader with the adjustable front binding post.
- Optimum voltage: 7.5 volts (sweet spot)
- 10 wrap tight coils
- Cast iron construction (hand made)
- Custom old school cloth coils
- Thermal insulated
- Strong & steady 10 coil strike
- 47uf 50V Capacitor
- Premium brass front & back binding post and contact screw
- Can be set up as a liner or shader
Domestic US Options Fee
This shipping option is for our customers in the lower 48 US states only.
- Standard Shipping
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx 3 Day
- FedEx 2 Day Air
- FedEx Next Day Air
Hawaii & Alaska Options Fee
This shipping option is only for customers located in either Alaska or Hawaii.
- USPS Priortity Mail - Hawaii and Alaska
- FedEx Ground - Hawaii and Alaska
- FedEx 2 Day Air - Hawaii and Alaska
- FedEx Next Day Air - Hawaii and Alaska
US Territory Options Fee
This shipping option is for our customers in: Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, US Virgin Islands, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, and Palau.
- USPS Priority Mail - US Territories
- USPS International Priority Mail
- USPS International Express Mail
APO / FPO Options Fee
This shipping option is only for military post offices.
- USPS Priority Mail - US Armed Forces
Canada Options Fee
This shipping option is for our customers in Canada.
- USPS International Priority Mail - Canada
- FedEx Ground Int'l
- USPS International Express Mail - Canada
International Options Fee
This shipping option is for our customers located outside of the US and Canada.
- USPS International Priority Mail
- USPS International Express Mail
HOW IT WORKS
Our Reward Point Program is as simple as it sounds. While Shopping at MonsterSteel, you will earn points to use toward future purchases. For every $1 spent, you receive 1 Point. When checking out, click the “Redeem Points” checkbox and your points value will be discounted from your total. EX: Earn 1,000 points and you will receive $50 off your next purchase!
EARN POINTS FOR YOUR REVIEWS
At MonsterSteel we look to continually improve the quality of our service and offers, and your reviews help us do that. To thank you for your helpful feedback, we will credit your Points account with 5 points for every quality review. Please be truthful and original. Duplicates of published content, spam, or advertising will not be credited. Our staff reserves the right to correct misspelled words and grammatical errors and remove or refuse any content that does not comply with the above conditions. MonsterSteel is not responsible or liable in any way for ratings and reviews posted by its customers.
MINIMUM PURCHASE AMOUNT
Currently the minimum amount to make a purchase on MonsterSteel.com is $100. Your Points can be redeemed for any purchase, but the minimum purchase amount is still the same.
Maximum Points Redemptions allowed per order
A maximum of 10,000 points ($500.00) is allowed to redeem per order.
Will I earn points for shipping fees?
No. When calculating the amount of points earned, the shipping fees are excluded.
Will I earn points for tax fees?
No. When calculating the amount of points earned, the taxes are excluded.
Will I earn points for discounted products?
Yes. When calculating the amount of points earned, all items which have been discounted are included.
Will I earn points when purchases ARE paid with points?
Yes. Please note any purchase made by redeeming points will only be rewarded with additional points for any amount spent on the remaining balance for the purchase.
Currently, no restrictions apply to what items may be purchased using your points balance.
Products on sale Restrictions
Currently, no restrictions apply to the kind of items which may be purchased using your points balance.
Shopping Points are only available to registered MonsterSteel members. Shopping Points Rewards can only be collected and used with online purchases at MonsterSteel.com. When calculating the amount of points earned, shipping fees and taxes are excluded. Points are non-refundable and can’t be transferred between members. They also cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstances. In addition, Reward Points will not be refunded for any cancelled order. When buying with Points, you will have to select another payment method if there is a remaining balance on your purchase. Please note, we reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time without prior notice or liability. We strongly advise you to check this page often as we may make changes to this policy.
Please click here to login in order to leave a review.
- Date Added: Wednesday, December 7, 2011
- beautiful machine, love the feel of it the weight and the way it pushes.
- Date Added: Friday, March 11, 2011
- i knew what i was in for as far as the tube tightening goes prior to ordering this machine because i read the reviews. it is quite a pain but not bad if you take out the cross bar of the tightening bolt and use an extended one or use a pliers to tighten and loosen it. other than the tube vice being far too wide this machine makes an excellent, I MEAN EXCELLENT, color packing machine as well as and excellent liner. very very highly recommended. i am strongly considering selling both of my 150 dollar spaulding rodgers machines and buying more of these instead
- Date Added: Tuesday, September 28, 2010
- I am currently a tattoo apprentice and bought this machine to widen my variety on tattoo machines available to me in the shop I work at. Paying only $30.60 for this machine, I really did not expect it to be such an amazing deal. This machine works so well my master is constantly borrowing this machine to line his tattoos. Great machine and amazing deal. I would suggest any artist, apprentice or veteran, to take advantage of this deal and buy this machine. It will certainly become one of your favorite machines.
- Date Added: Monday, April 12, 2010
- after purchasing this machine, i have to say that the tube tightening is actually a pain in the ass. you have to tighten it really hard in order to stay in place, and when you want to loosen it, you have to struggle to get it loose. but as far as its performance goes, i use this gun to pack in color and shade and it works exelent. has not failed me yet. good machine. recomended
- Date Added: Friday, February 5, 2010
- I just purchased this machine,despite it looks i found the tube vise a little bit of pain tightening around the disposable tubes, also if you can give me some advice on how to make it a shader maybe some idea as to where the best position for that front binding post. Thank you. P.S. Also whats the perfect duty cycle for that machine?
Customers Also Purchased: