- Size: 16 fl. oz
- Antimicrobial hypotonic solution free of alcohol and harsh ingredients
- Super-oxygenated, electrolyzed water; has undergone patented electrochemical process
- Neutral pH level and FDA approved; non-toxic and non-irritating
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly; does not require special handling
- For use before, during, and after tattooing
- Safe to apply around the eyes, ears, mouth, and nose
- Designed to reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation during tattooing
- Used and approved by thousands of tattoo artists over 5 years
- Can also be used as aftercare product; encourages pigment retention
- Manufactured by Electrum
- Price per one bottle
Prep: Clean the skin using approved antiseptic prep. After prep, evenly apply Electrum Cleanse onto a clean, disposable, lint-free paper towel or wipe. The amount of Electrum Cleanse used is directly related to the size of the area being cleaned and rinsed. There is no "over-application" of this product.
Apply Electrum Cleanse onto the skin in one consistent outward circular motion, beginning in the center of the area being cleaned & ending at least 2 inches farther out from the area that will be tattooed. Try not to overlap areas while cleaning.
After shaving the tattoo site, evenly apply Electrum Cleanse onto a clean, disposable, lint-free paper towel or wipe. Set the soaked towel on top of the tattoo site. Allow Electrum Cleanse to sit on the skin for 15 seconds undisturbed.
Procedure: Electrum Cleanse can be used in lieu of distilled water throughout the tattoo procedure. You may add a drop of Dial liquid soap if desired for increased cleansing action of plasma and residual ink.
Ingredients:Ionized water (99.93%), Sodium chloride (0.048%), Hypochlorous acid (0.02%) and Hypochlorite Ion (0.002%)