Out of stock
- Clean skin area thoroughly with an alcohol prep or swab. Be certain to dry the area completely.
- Carefully mark the cleaned skin area. Allow skin markings to dry.
- Prep normally over marked site. Markings will remain permanent.
- Ink in pen: Gentian violet a surgical ink that is the only ink approved for use on human skin during any invasive procedure.
- Removal: Remove with alcohol and a gentle scrub Note: It becomes a more permanent mark once it is allowed to dry
- Sterile & aseptic
- Sterilized by Gamma Ray
- Cannot be autoclaved
- Single patient use pen
- Disposal: Pen should be discarded after use
- Price Per Case (30 Pens)