Precision Pen Mini Max Surgical Skin Marker Ultra Fine Tip
Directions For Use:
- Clean skin area thoroughly with an alcohol prep or swab. Dry the area completely.
- Carefully mark the cleaned skin area. Allow skin markings to dry.
- Prep normally over marked site.
- Use alcohol and a gentle scrub to remove markings.
- Ink: Gentian violet, a surgical ink that is the only ink approved for use on human skin during any invasive procedures
- Removal: Remove with alcohol and a gentle scrub. It becomes a more permanent mark once it is allowed to dry.
- Non-sterile and aseptic: Cannot be autoclaved because it will melt.The barrel doesn't need to be sterilized because it shouldn't be coming into contact with the wound site.
- Eliminate cross-contamination: It is, as all pens like this are, intended for single patient use.The tip has never touched skin, so as long as it is single patient use, there is no chance for cross-contamination. The pen should be discarded or given to the client after use.
- Price Per one, buy 100 and receive the box as shown in the gallery of images