Welker Rotary Machine Pink
Rotary Tattoo Machine
Industry leaders Welker have created the future of rotary tattoo machines. Crafted from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum and 304 stainless steel, this all-metal rotary machine is guaranteed to perform and will exceed your expectations.
The trademark feature of Welker's rotary machines is the virtual elimination of shaking and vibration. The Dual Plane Balanced design cancels-out up and down and side to side shaking, allowing all parts of the machine to operate at their optimal range. This feature also reduces strain on the motor as well as reducing fatigue and strain on the tattoo artist.
Welker's rotary machines utilize the highest quality materials and parts. Powered by a German made Faulhaber DC micro-motor, this machine boasts a smooth, quiet performance.
Hand-made with care in the USA, Welker's machines are fine-tuned for optimum performance and built to endure the daily grind of the modern tattoo artist.
- Frame constructed from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum and 304 stainless steel
- Anodized finish provides added durability
- German made Faulhaber DC micro-motor with 2.6 Watt of output power
- Dual-Plane Balanced design eliminates vibration and ink leakage
- Smooth, quiet design
- Reduces fatigue and strain during tattoo sessions
- RCA connection
- Optimal operation at 9.5 - 10.5 Volts for Shading and 10.5 - 12 Volts for Lining
- Weight: 4.25 oz.