WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO OFER STANDARD INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TO ADDRESSES WORLDWIDE.
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN PLACING AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER
- Shipping cost is calculated by weight. Once you have selected your items, you may visit your cart for a shipping quote.
- Each country has its own policies on international imports. Taxes and imports duties are not include in the shipping charges and are usually collected by the carrier at the time of delivery. If you have any questions about your country's imports policies, please consult your local customs office.
- Delivery time may vary depending on your location and your country's custom guidelines.
- Delivery time may vary depending on your location and your country's custom guidelines. *Billing addresses outside the US may required credit card authorization or payment to be processed by wire transfer.
- Processing times are based on our order volume. To keep you informed on your order's status, we provide email confirmation once you've completed your order and tracking number at the time of shipment.
- Certain cleaning and stencil transfer solutions can only be shipped within the continental United States. These items are marked with a Special Shipping icon on the product page.
- Due to Federal regulations, we are not able to mark merchandise below certain value or mark items as "gifts or non commercial samples".
WONDERING IF WE SHIP TO YOUR COUNTRY?
Below is a list of the countries we DO ship to. Click on your country's initial to check if it's one of them
- Aland Islands
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Cayman Islands
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
- Holy See (Vatican City State)
- Hong Kong
- Isle Of Man
- Korea (South)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- Saint Pierre And Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sao Tome And Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sint Maarten
- South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands
- St. Vincent
- Timor Leste
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Vatican City State (Holy See)